Monday, October 6, 2008

October Already

I can't believe that it's October already. I'm loving it because it means summer is coming, the days are getting longer and daylight savings started on Sunday.

Some exciting newsis that I have been featured on the DUST team blog - http://dustteam.com/blog/ - it's great being part of such a groovy team, I only wish I had a bit more time to get more involved.

I have also been lucky getting some treasuries over the last week or so. My latest is in Treasury West, which seems much easier to get into - I suppose it has a lot to do with the fact that it is not as well known.

I have also made a few more things, which are patiently waiting for me to get around to listing them. Here is a sneak preview,





I am hoping to get these listed fairly soon, I have others to go up as well. Whilst I seem to have had no time to make anything, I have been getting heaps of ideas and have got plenty of tings that I want to make. I am currently waiting on a package in the mail which has got some wire and other stuff in it that I am really looking forward to getting into.

In home news, things with the dogs are coming along nicely, they are pretty much best friends now and have been spending the day together and sleeping outside at night time together too.

On a final note, the job scene might be looking up for me. I had an interview the other week and I'm waiting to hear back about it. It is an excellent job and exactly what I would like to do, so, fingers crossed!

Till next time....

1 comment:

Kylie Bowers said...

I too am just loving the longer days and warmer weather :)

Beautiful work!