Sunday, October 19, 2008

Six Things......

Whilst I have never heard of this concept - probably due to the fact that I am totally unfamiliar with the world of blogging - apparently there is such thing as tagging other bloggers. This was brought to my attention by Indidi, a fellow blogger, Etsian, Tasmanian, and DUST Team member.

So, this is what we have to do according to the rules........

- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged

And on to my six things,

1. I am the eldest born of 7 kids - 5 of which are my half brothers and sisters, the youngest being 21 years younger than me.
2. I went to a total of 9 schools whilst growing up - I moved schools 10 times but went to the same school twice
3. I won our local bonnie baby competition 2 years in a row when I was a baby (I'm sure my cuteness would have won it again for me the next year, but babies in the competition had to be 2 and under)
4. I have worked in a butcher shop for the last 6 1/2 years - and yes I am beginning to get a bit sick of people asking me if I enjoy handling meat (that's a bit rude isn't it?!)
5. I have two middle names and I often have trouble fitting my full name on forms I have to fill in - it also annoys me when forms only have one space for a middle intitial.
6. I can eat a whole packet of TimTams if I use them as a straw with my coffee/tea - make me eat them without a hot drink and I will probably only have one - just don't like them that much.

I have passed on the tagging challenge to some fellow Etsybloggers - just in case some of them need an excuse to post on their blog:
mycouturecreations
Witchetty
Myaphrodite
TOTE-N-TOTS
jennerosity
knittingdragonflies

2 comments:

indidi said...

I am really enjoying reading these 6 things! A Bonnie Baby 2 years running :o) I am very impressed

knittingdragonflies said...

Thanks!!
Great shop and blog you have.
Vicki