Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Storybeader

The Etsybloggers feature blogger for the month of November is Storybeader. I don't know a whole lot about my fellow Etsyblogger, but I have a feeling that each one of her creations has a story behind it - and I'm supposing that this is obviously where her name comes from.


I just took a visit to her blog where I found the most captivating video. After watching the whole thing, enthralled by the music and amazed by the snippets of text which accompanied the pictures of her beautiful creations I found out that the snippets of text were actually haikus - amazing. And having checked out her Etsy profile, it seems that I am somewhat right about my assumptions - each one of her jewellery creations are accompanied by a haiku written by her about that particular piece to help take you on a journey.

As she puts it, " I suppose my haiki poems can float around in your brain as you sashay down the lane, wearing one of my necklaces."

The five drummers beat
Together as the dancers
Went roud in circles
-storybeader
Colorful disks, side
By side, form a long strand that
Matches all your shirts.
- storybeader

So, check out her Etsy shop, where you can grab yourself one of these amazingly thought out creations. And make sure you also head over to her blog so you can check out all the other stuff that she gets up to.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Her jewelry is even more beautiful with the lovely stories behind them. Thanks for sharing!

storybeader said...

thanks for the great feature, and taking the time to check out my blog!